SIGNUP / VISIT
RCF1 Drop In Signup
Select the classes on the calendar you'd like to drop into.
The calendar contains RCF1's classes they allow drop-ins to attend. You can select as many classes as you'd wish to attend, and your fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Drop In Fee Details
The following invoice shows what you will be charged as you select classes to drop into.
Please enter your information below to register and pay for your drop-in classes
-- Month --
-- Day --
--- Select Gender ---
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
How did you hear about us?
Google / Web Search
Were you referred by another member?
If other, please let us know where.
Leave a short message for the gym.
Reebok Fitness Facility – Membership Terms and Conditions
This facility is ONLY open to: Reebok employees and Innovation and Design Tenants
I understand that any recreational activities and exercise programs that I undertake may expose me to the risk of personal injury. I agree that it is solely my responsibility and not the responsibility of Reebok Fitness Facility to require me to consult with a physician prior to commencing any such programs, to remain under medical supervision if that is indicated, and to seek medical assistance in the event of an injury. I recognize that the use of the exercise equipment and other facilities provided by Reebok Fitness Facility entail some risk of an injury to myself and to others and I agree that I will use such equipment and facilities with due care. I hereby release Reebok Fitness Facility and its owners, officers, employees, agents, licensees, consultants, independent contractors and affiliates from any liability from property damage, personal injuries or other claims arising from or in connection with my participation in any exercise program in or around Reebok Fitness Facility. I understand Reebok Fitness Facility and its staff are not responsible for my personal property left on, or stolen from, the premises or parking area.
I understand that Reebok Fitness Facility, Boston may from time to time photograph, video record or otherwise document workouts and activities in which I participate in or around the Reebok Fitness Facility for use on websites and social media, as well for internal and business (e.g., blog, newsletters) use. I hereby grant Reebok Fitness Facility and assign an irrevocable right, title and license to use, simulate, and impersonate my name, likeness, voice, appearance, performance and/or biographical information, in connection with the uses described above. Such rights are without limitation in number of occurrences or type of media, whether now, existing or hereafter created for a period of without limitation.
I understand and agree that all membership cancellations must be made in writing 2 weeks prior to the end of the month. No refunds will be made after the 1st of the month billing cycle. Notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for monthly membership renewal to be cancelled. There are no refunds for Punch Cards, Seminars, Personal training, Camps, or Clinics after payment is made.
• In consideration of being allowed to participate, I/Releaser, the “Member”, agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation in the gym and fitness-related activities, including programs and classes (collectively, “Activity”) may involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating, even if the risks are created by the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party (as defined below) or anyone else.
• “Claims” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury or death in connection with participation in the Activity. “Released Party” means Reebok Fitness Facility, JAMESTOWN 21-23-25 Drydock, L.P. (“Jamestown”), and all of their affiliates, franchisees and their respective representatives, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteer staff.
• I agree and acknowledge that: (a) I am in proper physical condition to participate in the activity, and am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death; (b) I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured; and (c) I am aware that if the Activity occurs outdoors, the streets adjourning the area of the Activity are open to regular vehicular traffic during the Activity and I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
• I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or Claims I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the Claims are based on the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourse, which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any Released Party.
• I agree not to sue any Released Party for Claims, even if the Claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify (reimburse for any loss) and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
• I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
• I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that: (a) there may be no aid stations available for the Activity; and (b) if medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent for any reason at the time the care is rendered.
• I grant my permission to the Released Party and any transferee or licensee or any of them, to utilize any photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings and other references or records of the Activity which may depict, record or refer to me for any purpose (“Images”), including commercial use by the released parties, their sponsors and their licensees. This permission is for use anywhere in the world and on the Internet and for an unlimited period of time. I understand and agree that I will not be compensated or receive additional consideration for consenting to the use of the Images and that I will not be given a chance to receive, inspect or approve the promotional or marketing material, messages and/or content that may use the Images. I hereby release the Released Party including, without limitation, all persons who took or otherwise created, recorded or modified the Images, from any and all claims, actions, damages, interest, costs, expense and compensation of whatsoever kind and howsoever arising, whether known or unknown, and which I now have or at any time hereafter can, shall or may have in connection with, or in any way resulting or arising from, the Images and the creation, use or disposition of them.
• I acknowledge and agree that the Released Party shall own all right, title and interest, throughout the world, in and to the Images and any materials comprising all or any part of the Images, and that the Released Party has the unrestricted right to use, license, sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of any or all of them, as well as the Released Party’s rights under this Release and Waiver, in any manner whatsoever and without any accountability to me. I hereby assign to the Released Party all right, title and interest, throughout the world, I may have in and to the Images and any materials comprising all or any part of the Images, including all intellectual property rights thereto. I hereby irrevocably waive any and all of my moral rights and any other irrevocable rights I may have, throughout the world, in or to the Images and any materials comprising all or part of the Images.
• If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
• All members must be at least 18 years of age.
• You must be a member in good standing to be in Reebok Fitness Facilities.
• All members, guests and visitors must sign in with the front desk staff upon entering Reebok Fitness Facilities.
• Reebok Fitness Facility memberships and attendance packs are non-transferrable, non-assignable, and non-saleable. Any such attempted transfer, assignment or sale is void and will not be honored by Reebok Fitness Facility.
• Reebok Fitness Facility and its staff and Jamestown are not responsible for personal property left on, or stolen from, the premises.
• Parking is available only during the duration of your workout. Reebok Fitness Facility and Jamestown are not responsible for theft or damage to personal property or any other injury while parked at the facility.
• Abuse of Reebok Fitness Facility equipment or fixtures, fighting, threatening or disrespectful behavior toward our staff, members, guests, or visitors (including, without limitation, using loud, offensive, or insulting language, profanity, or any conduct that harasses or is bothersome) are grounds for immediate membership suspension and/or termination, at our sole discretion.
• Termination with/without cause: Reebok Fitness Facility may, at its option, terminate Member’s membership if (1) Member fails to make timely payments under any payment plan, (2) Member fails to follow the Reebok Fitness Facility rules and regulations or this Agreement, or (3) Member’s conduct is improper or harmful to the best interests of Reebok Fitness Facility, its staff and its members. Termination for cause is effective on the date that Reebok Fitness Facility mails a written notice to the Member’s last known address. Reebok Fitness Facility reserves the right to terminate any membership for any reason not identified in this agreement and that is not prohibited by law.
• Reebok Fitness Facility reserves the right to refuse entry or membership to anyone.
• Prohibited Items and Activities. No alcohol, drugs, or smoking is permitted at the Reebok Fitness Facility at any time. No weapon are permitted. You may not taking photos or film others without their prior knowledge and consent, and under no circumstances is any photography or filming permitted in the locker room.
• Member agrees that he/she has read and agreed to the current Membership Code of Conduct, and will comply with such Code of Conduct at all times.
• All members must wear Reebok footwear and apparel while engaging in any Activity in the Reebok Fitness Facility. Member acknowledges and agrees to inform any guests and visits he/she may bring to the Reebok Fitness Facility of such policy.
All Memberships are Auto Renewing. Memberships will auto renew on the first of each month. All memberships automatically renew unless you specifically cancel at least 2 weeks prior to month end in writing to email@example.com. Memberships are billed on the 1st of the month. New membership sign ups not beginning on the 1st of the month receive a first month proration, with a full membership charge on the 1st of each following month.
• Membership Pauses – No membership holds, pauses, or freezes.
• Cancellations and Refunds - 1 month of notice is required for any membership cancellation. All cancellations require an email sent in writing to ally@Reebokcrossfitone.com to give notice. If received after, no refund will be given for the then-current billing cycle. No refunds will be made after the 1st of the month billing cycle. Verbal, text, and emails to any account other than the ally@Reebokcrossfitone.com account will not be acknowledged or accepted as cancellation notice.
• Punch cards, clinics, seminars, personal training cannot be shared. Punch cards, clinics, seminars, personal training are also non-transferable and non-refundable.
• This agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties and cancels and supersedes prior promises, representations, understandings and/or agreements between the parties. This agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing signed by all parties.
• I have fully read and understand the foregoing release and waiver. I am aware that by signing this release and waiver, I am waiving certain legal rights I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Released Party.
BY SIGNING BELOW, Member accepts and agrees to all terms and provisions contained in this agreement.
Please answer the following questions:
HAS A DOCTOR EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING? CORONARY HEART DISEASE RHEUMATIC HEART DISEASE CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE IRREGULAR HEART BEATS HEART VALVE PROBLEMS HEART SURGERY HEART MURMURS PLEASE EXPLAIN: ANGINA HEART ATTACK STROKE EPILEPSY DIABETES HYPERTENTION CANCER
ARE YOU CURRENTLY EXERCISING A MINIMUM OF TWO TIMES PER WEEK FOR AT LEAST 20 MIN AT A TIME?
PLEASE LIST ANY MEDICATIONS WHICH YOU ARE TAKING (NAME & REASON)
Please use your mouse/finger to sign your name
Clear Member Signature
By clicking this checkbox you agree to online signature signing of this waiver
I consent to conduct electronic business
Billing First Name
Billing Last Name
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date (mm/yyyy)
Boston, MA 02201
Triib, Inc Copyright © 2018
- All Rights Reserved
Powered by Triib, Inc